This is the latest PC version!
This version patches a couple of bugs introduced by version 1.50 but also includes a few new important features.
- Feature: Add a custom logo graphic to your GIF!
- Feature: mkv and HD video processing is VASTLY improved. No more sluggishness when previewing frames :)
- Feature: Detect and auto-remove duplicate frames (Can be disabled via instagiffer.conf but we suggest leaving it on)
- Feature: Riffle shuffle option when importing (for wigglegrams and what ever else you can think of)
- Bug fix: stuck on “extracting frames”
- Bug fix: closing Instagiffer while it’s busy is now graceful
- Bug fix: Max FPS is now configured to be the maximum FPS of the source video
Thank you to all of the early adopters that quickly discovered and reported the 1.50 bugs. To prevent this from happening again, but without sacrificing fast release iterations, we’ve decided to alter how new versions of Instagiffer are released. Pre-release snapshots will be posted here for users eager to get their hands on the latest features. All that we ask is that you report any bugs you find :)